Work With Us
Contract opportunities within the Lennox Point supply chain will be:
- Across many business sectors and require a wide range of capabilities
- Suitable for suppliers of all sizes
- Be generated over a number of years
It is anticipated that work will start on site in summer 2024, subject to planning approval. The procurement of major works packages may commence in 2022, subject to funding confidence and planning application progress.
For further information, please visit the work with us page on the Lennox Point website.
The Lennox Point e-brokerage tool aims to give businesses of all types and sizes in Portsmouth and across the UK access to future contract opportunities, including:
- Direct opportunities - with Lennox Point
- Indirect opportunities - in the Lennox Point supply chain
To hear about future contract opportunities, market engagement and events on the Lennox Point programme, please register your business on the e-brokerage tool.
Once registered, you will be automatically alerted to opportunities that are relevant to your business when they are posted by Lennox Point.
As the programme evolves, we will be adding to the e-brokerage tool so that:
- Buyers can advertise their contract opportunities
- Suppliers can complete an advanced registration form to provide information on their organisation and areas of interest
- Suppliers can receive automated alerts matching them to relevant supply chain opportunities which they can respond to
- Buyers and suppliers can use filtered searches to find one another and make contact
- Publication of activity profiles, company information, promotional content and business documentation
The tool is completely free at the point of use for buyers and suppliers.
We will share more details on the tool as the programme progresses – look out for further information on this webpage.
For any queries relating to business opportunities on Lennox Point, please contact our supply chain team at business@LennoxPoint.com.
You can also sign up to receive the latest business news from Lennox Point.